Dynamic messaging is ideal when sending:
- A single targeted to multiple contacts at a targeted time
- Multiple Messages to a single Contact at a targeted time
- Multiple messages targeted to multiple contacts at a targeted time
To simplify this, messages and tags are specified in tags and group to make it easier to search and send messages dynamically to contacts groups.
Dynamic messaging Requirements
|Message are saved by tags
- This is useful as dynamic messages can only be sent if they are tagged.
- To add a tag to a message, open to edit the message then add a tag in the 'tag' text box and save
|Contacts are saved in Groups
- You can add your contact to a group by editing the contact from the contact database.
- Go to the groups text box, add a group name and use the 'tab' or 'space' key to create the group.
- Save the contact to effect the group.
How to send a dynamic message
Step 1: Go to the Dynamic Messaging tab
Step 2: Search the message by tag and Select the message
Step 3: Search Contact by it's group and select the contact
Step 4: After selecting the Message(s) and contact(s), navigate to the Dynamic messaging tab, key in your Message timing and select 'Send'
Log into Magpi now!
Not a Magpi user? Click here to register for free.