For paid subscribers, Magpi enables to quickly and easily publish your collected data in two ways:
1. by producing a webpage that can be shared with anyone and which displays your data according to the parameters you choose. Visitors to that webpage will not need to log into Magpi. However, it is possible to password-protect the publication.
2. by producing embeddable code that lets you embed your data into any website.
To Publish Your Data
- as a data set, from the Design tab click Publish.
- on a map, from the Map tab click Publish.
- as tables and graphs in a report, from the Analysis tab click Publish.
Note: You may filter the data to publish according to dates, data collectors, or search terms.