When you first log into Magpi+, you'll be at the form list, showing you all the forms that you've created, or that others have shared with you.
To view other functions, you can either:
- tap on the "hamburger" menu in the top left (the three stacked lines icon), or
- place your finger on the left screen border, and swipe to the right
Either way, you'll then be looking at the side menu.
The side menu includes these functions:
- Sync – tapping the Sync command will make the app attempt to immediately upload any un-uploaded data to the Magpi website.
- Settings – brings you to the Settings Screen, below
- Email support – brings you to the phone's email app and opens a new email to Magpi Support (email@example.com)
- Logout – logs you out of Magpi
If you tap Settings, you'll see the Settings page
And here are the possible settings:
Sort forms – the order in which the form list is sorted
- By recent data – the forms that have been used most recently will be at the top
- Hide skipped – if selected, skipped questions are hidden. If unselected, skipped questions are disabled, but visible.
- Only Sync with Wifi – if this setting is turned on, the app will not attempt to sync data unless it detects a wifi connection. This can save battery life, as the app normally attempts to upload any un-uploaded data every few hours. Learn more about syncing in Magpi+
- Español (Spanish)
- Français (French)
- Português (Portuguese)
- 普通话 (Mandarin Chinese)