Magpi has released a new version of our mobile app for Android and iOS (see screenshots, below). Our previous iOS and Android apps will continue to be available under the "Magpi" name, with the new app available under the "Magpi+" name in the iOS app store and the Google Play store.
We know you'll find the Magpi+ app to be easier, more intuitive, and a real step forward. Below you'll find an intro video, and here are some other resources to help you:
- Magpi+ Quick Start Guide (français | español) shows how to start entering data on the mobile app, and to save it
- New question types in Magpi+ including signature, ranking, and barcode reader
- Magpi+ data synchronization
- Magpi+ settings and menus
- Improved GPS questions in Magpi+
- How skip logic works in Magpi+
- Radio button versus dropdown questions in Magpi+
- Read a blog post announcing Magpi+
- Download the Android version of Magpi+ at Google Play
- Download the iOS version of Magpi+ at the App Store (coming soon)
The mobile app currently is available in English, French, Mandarin, Portuguese, and Spanish. Please let us know if you'd like to help us translate the app into another language.
RAM memory – please note that Magpi Plus requires a minimum of 1GB of RAM memory on a mobile device. Like any computer program, Magpi Plus will run faster if the device running it has more RAM memory.
Also, while we continue to work to improve Magpi+, here is a list of features not yet supported.